- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1725 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1695 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1470 MHz
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- Recommended PSU
- Power Connectors
1 x 8-pin
1 x Quick Guide
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
10.5 ” x 4.7 ” x 2.28 ” Inch
26.7 x 11.8 x5.8 Centimeter